Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

Two down for baptism!  Haha I love this work.  Okay, so the first day was a little different, but it feels so natural.  Everyone here says they're impressed with my Spainsh, yet I still feel lost haha.  We are teaching I think five families right now, our main focus here is families.  Like i have said earlier, families are failing, you guys need to stand strong.  Elder Vicil y yo are going to be doing a lot of work, but it will be worth it.  Big difference here, we don't get to eat dinner.  And we had no food this week either.  I feel proud but then not, if that makes any sense.  Really staring to like malta down here, it's all they have.  We had a cool session with members and investigators where we watched the Testaments (five times in a week) and you could just feel the sprirt in the room.  Oh, I killed a massive fly one day, and left it on the wall.  We came back and all the ants took the meat of the fly.  There is a little lump on the wall and it's the fly's bones.  It's gross haha.  I will take a picture and send it home when I have time.  It's so different, every morning we are up by 6 o'clock and go to bed at 10:45.  But the work is so amazing, it is so worth it haha.  Love you all stay safe.

-Elder Stout
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment