Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who wears short shorts!


Okay, this was one week to remember.  We taught two new families, and they seem so ready.  The Gonzalez family and the others are just a boiling pot of people.  I crashed my bike bad!  It's a nice bike, too.  A car pushed me off the road.  It was my first day on the bike, too!  Okay, so during study, a cockroach ran right past me.  Literally 4 inches long.  I almost puked.  We killed it, pulled off it's head and it would not stop twitching for hours.  Then the ants came and literally took all of the meat in that bad boy.  Ants here are vicious and all over the place.  Everyone thinks I have lived here my whole life, I love it.  They're like, "Y tu de donde eres?"  "Soy de Washington" I have to say, but soon I will say "Cabo Rojo" or something, I dont know.  Yeah, still have not had the chance to eat great food yet, but I am waiting patiently.  So many beautiful trees and flowers here, it is amazing!  I can't wait to hopefully take pictures.  I never get the chance, man!

Anywho, love you all.  Keep on the sunny side of life!!!


-- Elder Stout

Remember who you are  

No comments:

Post a Comment