Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another Week in Puerto Rico

Almost another transfer down.  MAN!  Haha crazy how fast it goes.  This week has been amazing.  Please pray for Hermano Donetui and Familia Gonzalez.  SO what is new.  It got up to 112 the other day.  I can't even walk without dripping in the heat.  But it's funny because evey moring when it's 85 degrees, I am freezing.  This humidity is killing me.  I am a district leader now.  It's got a lot of responsibilities, but through God, I will be able to accomplish it.  Um, there is this one kid who I call gordito and he threw a slushy at me when we were riding bikes.  I was like, "Que paso, gordito." and he said, "MORMONS!!!!!!!"  And then he punched me when we rode by.  Come on, man.  I learned how to make rice now since I am the best cook out of me and my companion.  He doesn't think so, but you got to try the differences.  Um, the work is great.  It is better then I thought.  We have an ant infestion though everywhere.  And I have to give a talk this Sunday in Church!  Blah it's so intense.  Continue to pray for others.

-- Elder Stout
Remember who you are 



No comments:

Post a Comment