Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First email from Puerto Rico!!


SO it is beautiful here!  Haha I love it.  Last night, we set two people for baptism, and tomorrow we are going to tract into new families that should be getting baptized!

My first area is Caroline in Pontezuela.  My trainer, Elder Vicil, is Puerto Rican and is the Zone Leader here haha!  He speaks such broken Spanish, but I love him to death.  I got the package and the letters, and I will be writting back to the people who wrote me.

I love our new president, he is so alive and animated.  I can't wait to continue to serve here!  Seriously, this island is so beautiful, but so Americanized also.  I can't believe it.  Hahaha um, I am using Spanish the best I can.  Some say I speak well, others say I suck.  I will leave that for my family to decide. :)

P-Days are Wednesdays now, so I will reply on Wednesdays.  I lose about 10 pounds a day from sweating, and gain 6 to 8 back sometimes.  Pretty good ratio in my mind.

Anywho, anyone who has questions, send me a letter.  I will try to send some pictures home on the SD card soon.

God bless all.

Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment