Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 6!!


WEEK 6!  Haha

Okay first.  John Burdette, you're right.  My comp is always singing, but he isn't that great.  It stinks, man.  The Haitians left this week.  It was a sad day.  I gave one a pair of nikes and the other a pair of my church shoes.  He (the Hatian Elder) came in with a pair he has had since he was 6.  He is 25 now.  I knew I packed too much for a reason haha.  Now the Latins are here in the MTC, so it's solid Spanish.  This is going to be fun.  This week has been the hardest, I think.  But now it has gotten better, and I am re-focused.  We went to a mall here, and the mall was first floor food and second floor a normal mall.  What sucked was that there was no candy there.  I almost cried because that's all i wanted :[ hahaha.  I am just munching on Peach-O's, the greatest gummy candy ever.  I can't believe it's only 3 more weeks and then I am going to be in the field in Puerto Rico!  We met the second counsler of the Puerto Rico mission and he was talking to us about the situation down there with the church.  It is not pretty.  Time to do work, you know.  I would also advise you to continue to read the Book of Mormon.  It's just such an amazing blessing.  My favorite book now is Alma.  Yes, it's the longest, yet so full of amazing missionary work.  Oh, hahaha, also you know it's bad here when every missionary companionship has Jesus the Christ as their reading material in the bathroom hahahahaha!  P.S. Mom, all i eat is pegao here.  You know, the burnt rice on the bottom.  Greatest lucnh and dinner ever!

God bless to all, I keep you in my prayers.  But please keep all those around you in your prayers.  Things in the world are become a lot harder, especially when it comes to families.  I pray that all will make sure family is first, forever. It is very essential on this Earth.

-- LOVE, Elder Stout
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment