Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last P-Day here in the MTC!


Haha did that time go by fast or what?  So, new things for this week.  First off, congratulations Tyler Heaps, Tyler Ottensen and Mike for your jobs at Subs!  Okay, so we went tracting around the Dominican Republic, and my companion only spoke solid spanish so that was a little difficult, yet I also got to use some Creole!  Haha it's so funny, I would have never thought I would use it yet.  Now I am happy the Haitians taught me so I could get someone interested into the church!  It's so beautiful here, and so poor.  I can't believe they get by like this.  I can not wait to see what Puerto Rico is like and meet my trainer haha.  I hope he only knows Spanish.  Oh, and we as missionaries are teaching all the Latins here English!  It's so crazy, I would have never thought I would learn Spanish, let alone know enough to teach English while speaking in Spanish.  The Lord is amazing.  For all those graduating, good luck, congratulations and stay safe.  Continue to do missionary work, talk to your friends or members of your family who aren't members.  Invite them to church.  Be that example.

LOVE YOU!  Next time, I will be in PUERTO RICO!! :]

-- Elder Stout
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment