Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Week.


I am downloading a voice clip, hopefully it works!  But I will type also.  I can't believe it has been almost two months.  Feels like yesterday that I opened my call haha.  Dad, sad news about the Lakers.  I know Kobe will be fine though.  Um okay, funny experience this week.  All the Latins think I am a translater.  I got to stop going out in the sun i guess :) haha no it has been a blast.  We have an Elder from Espana, he says I am his favorite American.  Told him I count, but not really cause I am only half.  It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to all of these Elders.  I can't believe that there are only 12 more days until I am in sunny San Juan!  With my luck, I will be in the jungle playing with the insects for 8 months.  First year I come back into civilization, I'll have solid yellow teeth and speak a mixture of languages.  There is my imagination for ya all.  Everyone who reads this, continue to count your blessings.  We have an Elder here who has one pair of shoes, but a smile that could light up the world.  The moment you think you are humble, you are not!  I love all of you.  Tomorrow we go tracting with real missionaries here in the Dominican Republic.  I'm a little timid, but it should be awesome.  I cant wait!  Oh yeah, my friend back in Provo and I wrote a remix to Turn My Swag On.  It's a Mormon version.  It's pretty impactful.  Can't wait to share it with you all in two years.

God bless you always, be safe this week.

-- Elder Stout

Remember who you are 

There is a voice clip, but I will try to put that up later. :] -Symone

No comments:

Post a Comment