Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 5

Okay week 5!  Down the train fast.  First off, I am learning French also hahaha.  We have Haitian Elders here who speak Creolo and they teach me because, to them, I am a freak of nature.  They have never seen someone so strong, they say hahahaha.  I just love it here.  Please do not use DearElder, let all the other people know that also.  I will not be able to recieve any in the Dominican Republic.  If they need to write me, let them through letters or e-mail and give them my address.  Mom, please tell Bishop hi and that whatever is going on in his life, it will all be fine.  I miss you guys so much, but I just love it here.  We have been locked up in a building for so long, but I can't believe it has been 5 weeks already.  Almost a whole transfer, you know!  I am so sorry about the news about Cronk.  I was just thinking about him before I read the e-mail.  He will learn the gospel, though.  But I still pray for him and his family.  Okay, heads up, the deodorant you bought me doesn't work.  I smell like a loose gorilla, it is so gross.  Not all the time, but today it is so bad.  Like, i don't want to raise my arms.  Even for me.  Ugh.  But I love this work.   Just got to keep strong so I will impress some beautiful Daughters of God when I get home :].  I am, like, the interpreter here.  It's so weird.  And my Spainish used to be so bad, just ask any of my high school teachers hahahahaha.  I am so happy that Joey (Williamson) got home.  He seriously was an inspiration for me, and for everyone else.  I love you.  But, most importantly. God loves you.  I lost every address, so please e-mail me the home address so i can get the Christmas cards ready hahaha. 

-- Love Elder Stout


Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment