Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THE BLOG (email #3)

Well, okay, since this is going on a blog I might as well write a lot, right?! Hahahah 


The MTC is amazing, but it's so sad that I leave all my friends to go to the Dominican Republic in two days!  Blah it's gone by so fast.  I feel like just yesterday I got my badge.  Anyways, I can't believe how amazing this place is, and there are SO many beautiful Daughters of God.  WOW!  But seriously.  I had to go to  the emergency room during conference, and before they got to me i gave a blessing to a man going into surgery and taught the lesson of Eternal Families in Spanish to a lady whose son was ill.  Talk about the gift of tongues hahahaha.  I was so scared, but it just flowed straight out of me.  It was awesome.  Oh, and i lost weight in the MTC.  Everyone gains weight, but I am the only one who has lost any.  But the worst experience was getting 3 shots in the same spot and wanting to just pass out.  All for the Lord, though.  I know I will get blessings once this is over. 
I love everyone.  Remember to be an example, no matter what you are doing that day. 


God bless.


Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment