Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 25, 2013

This week was a very crazy one.  We had 3 baptisms this week, and I  had the great privilege of preforming them.   The water was so cold, but the Spirit that day was great.  It was truly a great day.  Today we are moving tons of people around the zone and preparing for zone interviews so it's a bit hectic, but all is well that ends well.  I have realized that I still need to work on biting my tongue, and also following the Spirit.  I can feel it leave me when I say something rude or offense.  I hope if any of you have felt bad after doing or saying something, you just stop doing it, before your sensitivity to the Spirit goes away.   Anywho, I have just been trying to keep up with the great pace of mission life.  I can't believe I am 21 in a week.  I can't believe I get to spend it out here on the mission, I am jacked!  I hope you all have a great week.  Sorry, no time!
Elder Stout
Remember who you 

No comments:

Post a Comment