Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FINALLY!

Man, I first have to say, I really miss Ella and Ruby. I was thinking about your family all day yesterday, Uncle Colin and Aunt Kate. I hope you're doing well and know you have a beautiful family and I can't wait to see you all very soon!

Ok, I got pulled over. Man, was I livid. Ironically, I was listening to the song " I'm trying to be like Jesus." Shoot me in the foot. He came and said, "Like to drive fast, huh?" I said "No." Of course he didn't believe me. Anywho, I got a 110 dollar ticket, but he got a pass along card and I think was shocked that I left with a smile on my face. I guess you smile until you feel it, and that's what I needed to do. Mom and dad know to well all my run ins with law enforcement.

:)


Ok, but the work is great. Still reaping TOA BAJA. The greatest zone. I love the Levittown ward. I feel like a part of it. We have brought back like close to 20 people to church. And it has all been by the spirit. Like, I know for a fact I have done nothing great. There is this one guy we are teaching who still does not understand the concept of agency. We been teaching him for 4 months now, and Elders before have been for 5 years! Please pray for him that his heart will be softened. His name is JOSE ORTIZ. He is a great guy.

I am with a Dominican again! Elder Tapai. He is a great guy, super tall and funny. We get along really well. I hope my spanish can improve also with this haha. It's sad the our greenie, Elder Nadauld, is leaving. He is off to do better things.

I hope all is well with everyone out there. See you in months ( I will not reveal specific date yet :)  )

Remember who you are,

Elder Stout 

No comments:

Post a Comment