Monday, February 18, 2013

What's up! Feb. 18, 2013

What's up, Family!  And friends and everyone that is here.  I am doing great.  I am so excited to write you. My new comp is Elder Pola!  He is the same one I had in the Dominican Republic.   He is going home this transfer, it's rather sad to see that, but it's okay.  I know I am doing the Lord's work and I am SO excited to be here.  But yeah, this week has been intense.  I am still in Levittown, but we just had tons of meetings this week.  But I am so glad to be here.  Really, I am repeating myself, but it's the best.  Please go out on your missions.  I want to explain something.  Everyone is always asking, what's one thing I wished I learned before the mission.  There are many, and I want to share two for everyone.  1) Realize, and know, that everyone is a Child of God, and no one is perfect.  So please look for your imperfections before you call on others.  2) The Atonement is for everyone, and it is eternal.  It's not only to confess your sins, but it's to find a joy and happiness that can only come from true love.  Please search for talks on grace and this, for it is key to anything pertaining to God.
Remember who you are,
Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment