Sunday, November 6, 2011

Camera and clothes missing?


Oh good golly folks............  What a week to remember and forget, if you know what I mean.  I would first like to talk about Thursday.  As sad as it is, I realized I now do not want to marry a flight attendant.  After trying to talk to one, in English, for 25 minutes about the gospel, I came to the assumption that she is permenantly jetlagged.  I hope not............  I got my camara stolen!!!!!  Man, these Puerto Ricans, when they can't get what they want by paying, might as well steal.  I love stare downs with them............  Yeah Yeah Yeah I am so hard! These glasses are amazing!  Hopefully I can get a picture and send it home for all to see.  Man, I feel like my daddy now hahaha.  Nothing big happened until Halloween.  I woke up crying.  For the first time, I missed home. man.  HALLOWEEN YOU PULL AT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All I could do was try my hardest all day to recite word for word the entire movie of The Nightmare Before Christmas to stop from crying.  We went trick or treating and some lady was like. "Oh que bello Mormones, con un plaque y todo."  After laughs and jokes, we tried to give her a Book of Mormon.  She then realized we truly are Mormons.  Then the smiles went away.................... :)  Man, I love this work.  I got my lab results back, and so far I am in the clear, just gots to wait until the doctor here says something.  Man I feel so sore.  So, transfers are next week.  I wonder what's going to happen?  Any guesses?  Stay tuned to find out!  In other news, somehow my clothes have gone missing, too.  We live in a haunted house, I swear. (Actually right next to the cementary) YEAH :) Well hope all are well, know I love you, and keep praying for all who are close.
 
 
Remember who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment