Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The week after Thanksgiving.


Oh man.  Thanksgiving.  Let me tell you what.  We had a lovely lunch of turkey and apple crisp from some members.  Man, these PRs know how to make turkey.  Yet, as I was stuffing my face, I realized that we were still not in our area.  And we didn't have a car.  And our area is 7 miles up hill.  Talk about a great day.  Food ride barf.  Food ride barf.  Great cycle, let me tell you what.  Man, this area is growing so well.  I just hope the Lord will continue to put His trust in us, His servants.  Saturday, we had a luau here and it's so funny.  These people were like, "I know your mom.  Can I get a picture?"  I was like, "Oh man, alright."  It's just going on Facebook and I won't see it for two years!  One missionary got to dance with fire, it was amazing, until the side of his face got burned.  That was not nice at all.  And I grabbed an electric wire riding my bike.  Talk about stupid man!  But, all in all, this week was amazing.  I can't believe it's so close to Christmas, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Man, I suck at writing things.  If only I could just talk in person everyday.  Everyone knows the stories would be way way better!
 
Love all
 
Remember who you are
 
Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment