Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Much love for Puerto Rico! :]


MAN.  So if you don't already know, I love Puerto Rico.  One thing I love about it is how cheap everyone here is.  I was walking down the street, and I saw this cologne I wanted to buy.  It costs 50 dollars.  Go across the street, buy it for 2 dollars.  Same smell, but a different name.  Love it.  I bought like 3, so I should be set now for the rest of my mission and beyond.  Yes, the work of the Lord is still going forth here on Caguas.  On average, since we are in the mountains, it gets up to 89 to 93 degrees during the day and 81 at night. It is freezing cold at night around here now, I can't stand it.  I don't even want to know what Washington feels like now.  So for all who read this, I hope it is sufficent enough.  If there is anything specific you want to know, just let me know :) Oh man, we had service yesterday, painting a women's shelter.  It was a way amazing experience.  But I met some elder named Elder Fogging, who knows The Tollestrups.  He is a way cool elder. Honestly nothing super big happened this week, but I know that something big will happen soon......... and once it does....... it comes right.... here .......... on.................................. THE BLOG!!!!!!!
Elder Stout

--
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment