Monday, October 24, 2011

Week of Honesty


ALRIGHT!!!!!!! WEEK OF HONESTY!
 
So, here is the situation.  Last Saturday, I was with President Alvorado all day.  Had a test on my heart in Hato Rey.  Right now, I am in Caguas, if you did not know, and Hato Rey is about 30 minutes away.  So, after the appointment, we headed straight out to San Sabatian to get my eyes checked.  Yes everyone, I wear glasses now 24/7.  It's so funny how I totally got screwed over.  I hear the Cardinals made it to the World Series........ tight....... TYLER THAT IS SO TIGHT ON YOUR CALL!!!!!  I am so proud of you.  I need to give a shout out to Wendy Stitch.  I don't have your address, that is why I can't write you.  So give me your address please!
 
Ok, so Thursday comes around.  Nothing big is going on, you know, same with Friday.  Saturday we go on a split so i can check on how the other Elders in the district are doing.  We are contacting a letter (A what?  Don't understand...-Symone) with Elder Duclos ( harry potter) and she is all like, what the heck is that?  I look behind me and there is a cow in the middle of the road.   Golly, these Puerto Ricans, man.  Okay, so Sunday roles around, nothing too crazy happens.  But I had another episode with my comp.  It's getting really difficult.  So we called President to talk to him about a question, then he tells President all these things he doesn't like about me that I never knew.!  That's why it's week of honesty, cause then the real me came out.  And after words, I felt bad, but hey man you know, keep it real.  I am going to baptize this cool guy tonight, his name is Randy!  He is 15 and is 6 foot 4.  This should be fun........... Oh mom, I mailed the pictures home to you so you can see them all, I hope you like them.  Man, PR is hot.  I am not the biggest fan of this blog cause I really don't have all that much time to write, but here ........ you........... go ...............................
Oh yeah...
 
 
 
Remember who you are:)







No comments:

Post a Comment