Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!


ALRIGHT FOLKS!!!!

LET ME LET YOU KNOW HOW THE BIG PR IS DOING!

First off, I love and miss you all.

Got transfered to Caguas, as a district leader.  So weird, I don't feel I should have this title, but I will keep going.  I got the same comp, Elder Geronimo.  He has changed amazingly.  But I know it is the Holy Ghost that has changed him, and not me.

DUDE, i love a baday. ( i dont know if thats how you spell it) [it is spelled bidet haha] Man, toilet paper is a thing in the past now.

I haven't changed clothes for the past 3 days. (Ladies, don't think less.  I am a man of hygiene.)

Okay, pedo para la obra.  We had 2 baptismal dates last week before we got transfered.  I hope they were able to fulfill.   I am down now to 230 man, not good.!!!!!!!   I feel so fat, it's a joke.  I love, too, with how brown I have gotten, I tell people I am from Arroyo.  It's perfectly marvillas.   All we are doing in the house now is singing "For longer then forever" from The Swan Princess.

SO in the house we have 7 americans and one dominican.  And actually, one is good friends with Diego.  His name is Elder Griffen from Utah.  It's way tight that we are comps.

Had a doctor's interview with president.  Looks like we both got medical problems.  Keep president Alvorado in your prayers, please.  Man I miss you all, but please know I love you all.
 
 
Conference was amazing!!!!!!!!
Priesthood Session, Elder Holland ripped a new one.  Man, is he a beast or what?!
I loved all the talks, but one that stood out to me was from a 70, who talked about revelation, and God knows all.  Such an awesome thing to understand that the Lord loves all and knows all equally.
 
 
GOD BLESS ALL
 
 
Elder Stout
-- 
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment