Monday, November 12, 2012

WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY!


Man, first transfer is almost down!  There are some many things I want to say this week, but I feel I cannot, just to be more sacred with what has happened.  I can tell you this.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been restored at this time, for the Lord's purpose.  I am beyond blessed to have the Priesthood, and the company of the Holy Ghost.  And I am so excited for this wonderful gift of the Atonement that has been offered to us all.  Those who do not understand the word "Atonement," ask a missionary!  Or a member of the Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Or look it up.  But it's better to ask, just saying!  Hahaha I pray all is well, though, with everyone!  This week, my bike fell off while on the free way (yeah, funny story).  I got bite by a huge, huge spider (that was so scary), and I got to see Bishop Swenson and ate some of the best ribs I have ever had.  Street food is the best food, just not for your body!  Hahahahaha

Really quite week, just know you are all in my thoughts.

Remember who you are!

Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment