Saturday, December 1, 2012

Elder Stout, you are not that good looking. Two week catch-up.


Nov. 19: AGAIN, I have no time!  We are preparing to go island hopping soon to sing, then we'll sing all around PR.  Hopefully I will record it for you, so I can send it home.  Golly, I love you all.  Thank you all for the letters and packages, I appreciate you Manorwood ward.  Always in my heart!!!!!
UNTIL NEXT WEEK
Elder Stout
-- 
Remember who you are 


Nov. 26: Yeah, that was how my week started!  This Monday, we were practicing singing for the choir tours we're going on!  That was fun, then we had an interview with President.  That's when I freaked out!  I didn't shave that day.  You all know I can grow a beard in 12 hours if I am lucky.  My shirt was a typical P-Day shirt.  I got ripped a new one.  So that's why I needed some money mom!  I got new suit pants, a new haircut.  Medicine for my health.  Shaving cream and soap and other things.  It has made a huge difference in my life and in the spirit so far.  I can feel it, big time.  This week was rather difficult though!  It's upsetting how fast these weeks are going by!  Let me jump to Thanksgiving.  Woke up, and we realized we had 5 dinner appointments.  First one, we had ribs.  I guess Puerto Ricans don't like turkey.  I don't really blame them.  The white meat is too dry. :)  But at every house, I told them of the time Symone ate that whole plate of turkey and grew out her baby bump.  So we had ribs, turkey turkey turkey and turkey.  It was so good, but so much food.  Huge waste on my progress!  I am trying to get to 190 pounds by June.  I am 230 right now.  I didn't help the cause last week, but oh well.:)  So on Sunday, we got to go to Toabaja to sing over there!  I have the sweet chance to sing a duet with Hna. Wilson!  She is from Idaho, and can sing like no other!  I just try to help her sound even better with how bad I sing!  Hahaha it's scary up there, but the spirit is felt so strong.  And what a blessing that the baptism we had in Toabaja a year ago, the family is all still active!  That was so awesome to see that blessing, I was beaming!  Thing is, we had to sing in 2 chapels that day.  So we had to boogey to Arecibo, which was an hour away in 30 minutes.  I had 8 missionaries and the President's wife and daughter in the car..........................  We got there, thank you.  President didn't seem too happy, I understand why.  But the spirit was felt.  Then we sang at a funeral that night.  Lots of singing this week and a lot of the spirit being felt.  I loved it!  We might be going to the island to sing, I hope I get to!  But we will find out soon!  Man, that week is going to be awesome!  After transfers, I am STILL in Trujillo Alto with Elder Raymundo!  We're about to do some work out here to prepare all the new greenies to enter!  Man, I love you all.  Hope your weeks went awesome!  Keep going.  If you feel you need to rest, don't.
 
 
:)  Remember who you are!
Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment