Monday, October 15, 2012

The past two weeks...


October 8, 2012:
Hellofamily! Iamsoappreciativeofyouremails  And my space bar doesn't work!  hahahahah Anywho, talk about a great week.  I am staying in Truillo Alto this transfer with Elder Reymundo.  What a great Elder.  I am seriously so blessed by his example to me.  First, yes I have the glasses.  I also need some pants I left there,  a water bag hahaha forgot that, but I brought a testimony which is the most important thing.  Man, it's great to wake up everyday to the Spirit everywhere.  So many times we are teaching and to be able to feel the Savior's love is amazing.  I am here helping 6 sisters  work in the area of San Juan.  President says I need to learn how to love!!!!!!! Hahahahaha.  I loved General Conference this week, it blew my mind.  The announcement the Prophet made made me start to cry.  God needs this church to grow, and He needs us now more then ever.  I challenge you to look for those chances everyday.  Okay, about the area.  We have found........ 22 new families!  Hahahah crazy, huh?  Man, this mission is growing.  To feel the Lord's hand over me daily is a miracle.  I am so sorry, not a lot of time.  I will be writing you letters soon.  By the way, I need stamps, envelopes, and some drink powders.  The water here makes me kinda poppy (Um... I think he meant poopy... Hahaha)!  Love you all so much, thank you for your righteous examples!!!!!!!!

Remember Who You Are

Elder Stout


October 15, 2012:
Hello Family!  Goodness, talk about one amazing week.  I will begin by saying I love you.  I really do.  So this week, um... First off, let's start with last Monday night.  I fell asleep walking.  Like, I was so tired from all the work we've been doing, that we were contacting and I just fell hahahaha.  We've been biking about 18 miles a day.  Hopefully I'll look good in a year.  I had a weird experience, my Comp told me that he has never felt the Spirit while on the mission.  Hopefully I can be an example to him.  It's very scary.  We had to cast out a demon this week.  We gave a sister a blessing and were getting ready to bless her house, and all these doors just slammed shut.  I almost peed myself.  I was like, "It's okay, it's the Lord's spirit doing His work," but a great experience:) That same night, we were in the middle of a gang shooting.  Oh welcome back to Puerto Rico.
 Gall, I love it here.  I am so happy for the Spirit of love I have now.  These people are so ready to grow, it's time to help them all along.  Kinda struggling with the language and getting to work, but it will come if I keep working.  I pray all is well at home.  Continue on your paths.  Family, thanks for all the support you continue to show me!  Please pray for the family of Gerson.  It's a family of 5.  We are teaching them, preparing them for baptism so hopefully we keep it going!!!!!!!
 
Love you all so much,
 
Elder Stout

--
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment