Monday, October 1, 2012

Alright

Well, yes one week down! Let's see what's happened. I got off the plane in Philly not knowing where I was. I slept the whole way hahahaha! The flight to Puerto Rico was scary, there was a thunderstorm over the ocean so it was a bit bumpy but glad we landed. I waited for 30 minutes until my ride got there, and it was President himself. We had a great conversation and interview and I am so glad to be back! Got to bed at 12:30 and woke up at 5. Boy, has the mission changed. We had a meeting the next day with the whole mission, so it was very humbling to see and receive so many hugs and hellos. I am so blessed to have this many people who consider me a friend. I hope to not disappoint them. My new comp is Elder Reymundo from Guatemala. Very short guy and very awesome. Reminds me so much of Estevan! Hahaha but we are serving in Truillo Alto, yes Mom. Home. Everyone has started it again, but with my new Spanish it's easier to explain. I am so blessed to be your son and know that I represent not just the Church and the Lord, but truly my family and all I learned as a child. Hard to do, but with the Lord's help, all is possible. Our area is ready to grow, and I am so glad the Lord trusts me with this chance to serve again here. Thank you for the money, mom. I had no money this whole week, still do not have a email address and I am also not living in a house. So it's a great challenge but I am so glad to be back. This address, Malcolmstout21@hotmail.com would be best for people to write me on for now. Also the same mailing address to the mission which is on Facebook. Thank you all for your love and support, see you all in November!!!!!

Remember who you are,
Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment