Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Okay, WHAT A WEEK!


I have a new companion, Elder Putnam, from Spokane, Washington.  He's a really cool guy, we are pretty much the same person.

Um, we had a great lesson with a family this week, Raymond Gonzalez. He all of the sudden doesn't want anything to do with us, but his wife wants to be baptized. But, the thing is, we were doing an object lesson, AND I LIT THEIR TABLE ON FIRE!!!!!  IT WAS SO INTENSE.  I was so afraid that that was going to be the last lesson.  What a story for my kids, huh?  Um, we also taught Alexis and Mili, and we finally made a break through.  God is putting people in our way, the hand of God is showing us we just have to keep going.  We were contacting yesterday on the ghetto, next to literally a river of blood.  Man, I love the ghetto haha.  No matter here or in the US, it's all the same.  Not going to beat around the bush, the mission is really hard.  But I know it's for people's salvation, not mine.

God bless you all.
 
Elder Stout

-- 
Remember who you are 

No comments:

Post a Comment